There is a big misconception as into what is the main use of a blog in business. So the question is why is a blog important? the answer is this; a blog serves as a hub that connects to all social media traffic and brings together you as a brand. this means you can use your blog to show case your values , skills, know of a subject area to people on other social networking sites. In other words, you are building yourself as a brand. Unfortunately, there are some mistakes that are common among bloggers that repel people from following their works instead of attracting people. These are stated thus;
- Most bloggers focus too much on themselves (in ward thinking) instead of looking for problems faced by people in their specific industry and then provide solutions to such problems. By such way improving their chances of being recognised within the community.
- Most bloggers are not consistent with their blogs which may send a negative impression to people that you are not to be taken serious. When you provide values in a consistent basis to your community, your reputation will grow positively and people will take you serious as an authority in your industry who cares to help others.
- They also take their opt-in lightly; this is absolutely very serious because one of the big advantage of you having a list is to help you to build your list. So it is vital not just to add great and valuable contents to your blog but also capture your followers details. This will help you a building a solid business.
- Some bloggers even mismanage their list by trying to sell to them at every opportunity, this may repel them as well as discourage them from ever visiting your blog again.
- Most people want to have a perfect blog, perfect graphics, everything perfect before they start blogging. This is a major mistake, you don’t have to get everything right at first , it is a way of never getting started at all. so it is best for you to start with whatever resources you have now, gain momentum and develop your blog as you go along. Just start blogging your ideas, opinions and knowledge that are valuable to your targeted community.
- If you ever want to become a leader in your industry, you have to believe in yourself as well as your values.
- Your value in the marketplace as a marketer will dictate your income level. So the more value you have, the more income you are going to make.
- Once you believe in your values, it is time to get infront of people. Starting blogging your values and distribute them around the social media and see your reputation and your income grow.
Powered by Facebook Comments