One of the biggest problems in the MLM/ Home based business industries is that most network entrepreneurs attracting the right prospects into their business. I strongly believe that for you to be able to attract and lead the right prospects to your business, the first thing that you must work on is self leadership. You must re-examine your self and consistently improve your self. Here are my tips to guide you in helping you to accelerate to become an attraction marketing leader;
(1) You must Find Out Your Primary Reasons for building Your Business: This is absolute important that you know you WHY you sign up for your business opportunity as well as why you are building it. As Anthony Robbins always said the two reasons why we human beings do what we do is either to gain pleasure or to avoid pain. The pleasure you are after may be to gain financial and time freedom, spend more time with your family or live your dream lifestyle while the pain we try to avoid may be to get out of debt, pay off your mortgage, or you are just tired of the everyday rat race. Your why will serve as a burning desire to get the right result and to achieve success.
(2) You need to commit yourself to continuous learning of new skills that will help you in your business.
(3) Implement the skills to get the result you want
(4) If you do not get the result, you must expect to fail but learn from it and change your strategies to get a better result.
(5) You must have a vision just like Steven Covey said in his famous book; you must always have the end in mind.
(6) Come out of your comfort zone to consistently expose your business the right way ( the attraction marketing way).
(7) Have a Plan and commit to your plan to get the right result and if you don’t get the right result, change your strategies for better results.
(8)You must develop passion for your business and the value you provide to the market place. You must be your best fan.
Are you getting the right results in your MLM business?
Are you attracting the right prospects in your business?
Remember, Success is all about mindset, please leave your views and comments about this blog post!
Yours in Success,
Powered by Facebook Comments