Discover The 7 Important Elements For A successful Landing Page and To Convert You Leads Into Buying Customers
It is senseless for any business online not to be able to account for all the customers that they attract on a daily basis into their business. It is important that all traffic (i.e people or website visitors) that visit a website or store are measured and engaged. In order for any business to be able to do this, there must be certain tools that can be used to complete such task effectively. A very good tool that every successful online business uses in their website is known as a landing page.
What is a Landing Page?
This is any web page that a visitor can arrive at or “land” on. However, when discussing landing pages within the realm of marketing and advertising, it’s well known as a landing page because it is distinctly different from the whole general website of such company or business as it is solely designed for a single focused objective of capturing the details of all visitors that landed on the page.This means that your landing page should have no global navigation to tie it to your primary website. The main reason for this is to limit the options available to your visitors, helping to guide them toward your intended conversion goal.
Types of Landing Pages
There are 2 basic types of landing page, Click Through and Lead Generation (also referred to as Lead Gen or Lead Capture pages).
a. Click through Landing Pages (CTR)
These have the goal of persuading the visitor to click through to another page. This form of landing page is typically used in ecommerce funnels, they can be used to describe a product or offer in sufficient detail so as to “warm up” a visitor to the point where they are closer to making a purchasing decision.
b. Lead Generation Landing Pages
These are used to capture user data, such as a name and email address. The sole purpose of the page is to collect information that will allow you to market to and connect with the prospect at a subsequent time. As such, a lead capture page will contain a form along with a description of what you’ll get in return for submitting your personal data.
There are many uses for lead generation landing pages, some example uses and the items given to the user are listed below:
• E-book or whitepaper
• Webinar registration
• Consultation for professional services
• Discount coupon/voucher
• Contest entry
• Free trial
• A physical gift (via direct mail)
• Notification of a future product launch
In Building a successful landing page, your landing pages must have the following 7 elements in order to convert your visitors into customers
(1) The page must have a simple layout and format e.g.a good example is the Netflix website Netflix.com
(2) Have an irresistible offer especially free trials or downloads
(3) Have great hook or headline that grabs attention
(4) Have a contact capture option such as contact form , chat, phone
(5) Have a supporting copy to give more information about your offer e.g like a bullet point info
(6) Good readability and usability! Easy to read and used by the user! Nice simple graphics
(7) Only provide one option on what the user can do on your landing page. Multiple options will cause confusion!
– See more at: http://www.kennyolowu.com/client-attraction-secrets-how-to-use-traffic-generation-strategies-to-locate-your-target-customers-to-quickly-grow-your-business/#sthash.9WqL3YCE.dpuf
Powered by Facebook Comments