Anyone who has being in business or any ventures will testify to the fact that there is a fine line between failing and succeeding as an entrepreneur. It is very easy to be an instant failure likewise it is very easy to become an instant celebrity or success story in your chosen discipline. Some people think becoming successful is a matter of luck or fate; but I strongly disagree with such school of thought.
I will give you an instance in the past few months, a business partner of mine has being having a huge crisis in her business from human resources problems (over half of her staff left), losing clients and logistics problems. The whole business was on the bringe of collapsing and losing everything before I stepped in. When I started evaluating the business, I found out that the whole business was run in a shocking way, there was no leadership and everyone was doing what they like (the system was not effective in running the business in a successful way). To cut the long story short, I made my partner to realize that to run a business, she needed a formula, a routine that will be suitable for her business. We put things in place from recruiting the right people for the job and formulating a plan, the business has recovered from a sudden death and everything is running smooth with a goal in mind growth.
Was that luck? only if it is Learn Under Correct Knowledge! Right?
The consequences of not having a system that works for your business is far more than having one because it will lead to frustration and an inevitable death to your system. Also, to have no system working for your MLM business simply means that
- you have no definite purpose or goal
- people will not perceive you as a leader because you are confuse yourself
- you will have no direction
- you may waste your money, resources and time
- you may end up getting frustrated and giving up may not be too long
You and I know that every success businesses in the world all have their own formula for success, so must we in the MLM home business must have a formula or system that works for us. When I mean systems that works for us, I mean systems that enhance our chances of making profits in our business. In Multi level marketing or any business for that matter, the model is simple and clear which is ;
==>> Promoting business Opportunity/ Product/ Services to the Marketplace<<== (which is also known as lead generation)
So, we must always focus on promoting our business to our targeted customers or prospects in the marketplace, and in return we get paid. Nowadays, This basic principle is promoting our MLM business can be achieved through offline and online media.
- Offline Systems: These systems involve interacting the real life marketplace with out the use of any electronic or internet technology. This can be through the word of mouth, use of posters , flyers, banners, bill board and signs on the streets or even through people’s house door.
- Online Systems: These are methods of promoting our business, products and services with the use of internet technologies such as websites, mobile phone applications, social media, Search Engine optimisation, paid advertisement such as PPC, even online television, radio etc.
As entrepreneurs, it is our responsibilities to find out the right systems that can work for our business either online or offline or the implementation of the two systems because both systems are very effective if implemented the right way. So therefore, we must now realise the importance of having a system that works for you business is key for the longevity of your business as well as a big determinant of you succeeding in your business.
Are you using a system that works for you business now? is it online, offline systems or both?
Powered by Facebook Comments