In my last post, I discussed the reasons why we must always be a leader to ourselves if we want to be successful in our businesses as well as be able to lead others, check it out here. However in this post, I will be discussing certain qualities that you must possess in order for you to ascertain a level of being perceived as a leader both to yourself as well as to other people. Here are the qualities or attributes
(1) You must be VISIONARY: In other for you to achieve the status of leadership, you must develop the habit of having visions. What I mean by visions is the ability to visualize a plan to achieve a feat or goal that are bigger than what you have already accomplished. This is what other people call dreams, so therefore if you truly want to be perceived as a leader, you must always have a dream that is bigger than what you have already achieved or that of people that follow you. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE A RECORD BREAKER OR PACE SETTER.
(2) You must have Superior and Unshakeable ATTITUDE: You must always believe in yourself and have an indomitable attitude that never accept any form of negativity such as failure or defeat. You must always see light at the end of every tunnel, be positive and optimistic in every negative situation knowing that they are a step closer to success. I love this quote from an wise guy who stated that “your attitude to life is a product of your heart, if your heart stinks, your attitude stinks”.
(3) You must be a Decision Maker: To be a great leader, is to be a strong decision maker. Like Anthony Robbins said ” the quality of our lives is determined by the quality of the decisions that we make on a regular basis”. To live in this life is to make decisions, to be a great leader, you must be great at making hard and strong decisions, you must always believe in your gut feelings and trust your judgements, as well as commit to your decisions with actions. Remember being indecisive is more or as being a loser.
(4) You must commit to Integrity and Character: You must be a man of your words, never ever breach your promise as this cab tarnish or dent your reputation of being a powerful leader as well as being an obstacle to your success. We must always promise less and deliver more value! Integrity is a MUST for every aspiring leader. WE MUST ALWAYS MAINTAIN TRUST IN ALL WE DO!
(5) You must always commit to personal growth : to become an effective leader is to always remain relevant in all that we do especially in this our ever changing world. We must always plug ourselves in personal development in order to achieve much greater success in all our endeavours. You must learn new skill, acquire new knowledge and teach it to others. So learn and lead! There are so many things to do in this life!
(6) You must strive for excellence in all that you do: No leader settles for second best, you must always give your all and strive to be excellent in all your undertakings.
(7) You must have the highest level of persistence and determination to achieve a continual success in all your endeavours
(8) You must always admit responsibilities when things go wrong even when it is not your fault, learn from your mistakes and improve to get better.
(9) You must always put your customers, prospects or team first at all times. Remember, they look up to you.
(10) You must always lead by examples, be a role model by being in front of the pack; a pace setter!
The video below explains in depth on some of the leadership qualities that I shared in this post;
Do you want to learn more on this simple system that I use in building my team as well as my business successfully? Check out this FREE Webinar Training Now!
Do You have any leadership quality that has not being shared in this post?
Are you practising some of the qualities shared in this post? or
Are they new to you?
Please, share your thoughts and comments on this topic so we could all learn from one another.
yours in success,
Online Network Business Coach
Skype Me@ olosko2011
Powered by Facebook Comments