Discover 10 Rules For All Entrepreneurs Must Do To Succeed In Their Business
Here are some Business Success rules that anyone who really wants to succeed in business and life. It is vital to understand that there is nothing known as overnight success. In order for us to achieve success in business, life and any endeavour we might find ourselves. It will require a lot of input from us. From my experience in life and business, I have learned that life is all about seed sowing and harvesting. To achieve any outstanding success in life, it is important that we know what it takes to achieve such feat.
Also we must understand that 90% of the requirements of achieving success is related to mindset and attitude and about 10% action. I have gathered these 10 rules that can help you to achieve success in business, life and any endeavour that we commit to. Please note that these rules are not arranged in a specific order as they can be implement as it relate to you ;
- DON’T LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS: – This is very important; there is a saying that both successful and unsuccessful people experience negative thoughts. The difference is how they entertain the little man (negative thoughts). Successful people don’t listen to negative thoughts instead they control it to motivate them in doing the opposite of such thought while unsuccessful people dwell too much in the negatives and make excuses not to act on their dreams and in the end , they are full of regrets. So ensure that you focus on the positives.
- SET GOALS AND TAKE ACTION EVERY DAY:-To succeed in life and business, you must ensure that you set desired goals (please see my blog post on goals) and ensure you take consistent actions that will take you closer to your desired goals.
- YOU MUST DEFINE YOUR MISSION: – You must define your mission which I normally term “your calling”. Your missions are your end goal and desire to make a difference. It is your “why”. Defining your mission statement and end goals will drive you in achieving them.
- DEVELOP FAITH AND FACE YOUR DOUBTS: – You must develop faith in your ability to make things happen. In order to develop faith so you can believe in yourself and your dreams (mission), you must face your doubt (Fear). You must understand that the only way to conquer doubt is to act boldly on your mission or goals.
- SET BOUNDARIES: – To achieve success in business, you must set boundaries for your goals so that you can measure them. This will help you to focus on the right things and achieve more success.
- STUDY YOUR CRAFT: – Once you know what you want to do, it will require your specific knowledge and skills that will help you to succeed. Therefore you must ensure you master your craft so you can become an expert in such craft or field.
- GET CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK: – As you are learning new skills and working on your way to business success, you must ensure that you get constructive feedbacks from the right people such as mentors, coaches, teachers or colleagues. Then work on improving yourselves based on these feedbacks that you have received.
- THINK BIGGER:- To be ever successful, you must think bigger goals that are beyond your current achievement. This will serve as a fuel for you to continue to stretch yourself towards outstanding success and prevent complacency
- BE GENEROUS:- You cannot be successful if you don’t practise the habit of sharing your knowledge and resources with others. These will building your credibility as well as give you a sense of fulfilment and importance. Also you will contribute in changing the world positively.
- BECOME YOUR BEST SELF: To succeed in business and life, you must know yourself and be authentic as well as practice the art of self improvement to be the best that you can be.
In addition, I was inspired to write this blogpost after watching this video by Brendan Burchard with Evan CarMichael. I hope you enjoy it just like I was.
PS: if you have never made any money online or you have goals for your business or planning to learn how to build a profitable business online. Click here to learn more
Yours in Success
Online Business Coach
Skype Me@ olosko2011
Please feel free share your opinion or comment to this blog post, I look forward to hear your contribution.
Powered by Facebook Comments