1. DEVELOP YOUR VISIONARY SKILLS: You must have a vision; you must be able to see clearly exactly what you want out of your life as well as business. You must be able to figure out a plan on How you would go about it. This action plan must include exactly How you want to be known helping people as well as driven to make a difference in your industry or even the world. In order to develop a vision, here are tips on what you can do to clarify your visionary goals;
- Brainstorm the kind of lifestyle you want
- Figure out different ways to earn money and still live your dream of helping other people to live their dreams.
2. RECOGNIZE YOUR WHY : You must figure out your “WHY”, as in to what lead you to entrepreneurship which can just be; to live your dream of not working for others
3. RECOGNIZE ANY POSSIBLE CHALLENGES: You must understand that challenges will come especially as a newbie entrepreneur. So it is paramount that you recognize the main challenges of transiting from job to entrepreneurship. I always recommend that you adopt the direct approach which simply means there is no other way but to succeed. you don’t want to turn around and go back to your JOB. This means that you can to throw everything you have and go for it. Remember, you must devote yourself to learning new skill and consistently implementing them to achieve your required success.You must realise that you may be on a slow pace with your business but never give up working and doing business together. Your work pays your bills while you quietly build your business. This is a BIG advantage of an MLM business, you must take advantage of leverage.
4. YOU MUST LEARN TO HANDLE FAILURE:
Be sincere with yourself if you have put in your best;You must work up your socks. Go to the basic foundation of your vision Look yourself in the mirror and sincerely ask yourself these vital questions when you don’t get the result u want and others are getting it right ;
“Did I give My all?”
Then ” Is there is something that I am not doing or doing it right?”
You must always tell my self if you put your all but fail that there is a lesson waiting for me to be learnt. The universe is asking you how much you want the result and you must be committed to step up your game by measuring and tracking your game. Track what’s working and committ to do more of what’s working.. it’s that simple!
Here are questions you ask yourself daily in order to be more productive and committed to your vision
- What did I love about today?
- What did I do today?
- What can I do better tomorrow?
5. YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO BECOME A LEADER
Think about people who inspire you in life and ask yourself; How do they inspire you? Is it Simply their tenacity to get result out of nothing ? You must realize that most leaders do what most people don’t want to do and that they do this because it is necessary but not to show up. so you must come out of your comfort zone.
6. YOU MUST LEARN TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE
In order to influence people to your business, there are basic skills that you need to develop in order to be able to influence your respective customers or prospects.
- You must connect with them by getting to know their personalities as well as their need or desire for success
- Find out what (problems) is driving them to you
- Provide them with valuable solutions or resources to help them achieve their desired aim
Powered by Facebook Comments