Why you must treat your Business Like a Talent Show
Have you ever wondered you are struggling to build your MLM business to a higher level?
Have you being finding it hard to recruit the right people and why your downline seems to be filled with inactive members?
Have you wondered why you are yet to make any money from your MLM business?
These questions can be answered simply in this manner, it is basically the way to approach your business and the mindset behind it. I will share the wrong mindset/perspectives and then discuss about the right perspective that network marketers must develop to drive their business to instant success….
THE WRONG PERCEPTION
From my observations, it is quite amazing that network marketers have some ridiculous perceptions about their business, I mean the wrong perceptions. Some people treat is like a get rich quick scheme, some as a job where they are expected to get paid monthly while some just think that network marketing is just about recruiting anybody just to make the monthly commissions. Like I said earlier, these are just my own observations which I believe is absolutely true because i see these kinds of networkers regularly. The bad news is this kind of perception about your MLM business can be suicidal to your success and may not guarantee your long term success. I strongly believe the number one reason most people do not have huge regards for the potentials of the MLM business and failed to treat it like a serious business is;
(1) the low cost start-up capital of starting an MLM business compared to starting others of business
(2) No Large Inventory is needed
(3) You did not manufacture the product yourself.
This kind of perception is dangerous to the success of any MLM business, because, people get so desperate to recruit just anybody to make commissions…. This must be stopped, if we are to succeed just like the top earners in the industry.
Now here are the ways to treat your MLM business…
The Right Perception! (Recruit The Right People to your MLM business Just Like a Talent Show)
Have you ever watched a talent show such as the Apprentice, X-factor, American Idol or Britain got Talents? One thing is common in these shows , the judges are looking for the best of the best. They are not looking to settle for mediocrity, they are looking for people who have the raw desire to improve and work hard on their talents to become a superstar. My favourite judges are X-factor’s judge Simon Cowwell, Apprentice stars Sir Alan Sugar (UK) and the wonderful Donald Trump (US). The only quality these guys have in common is they know how to drill and spot out crude superstars.
This is the way every network marketer should treat their businesses just like a talent show, we must not be scared to disqualify people who do not have the right qualities required take your business to the next level. These are what you should be considering when recruiting people to join your team;
- You must focus recruiting people who have the potentials to be leaders, they must have the mentality of a leader. you must be dedicated in creating leaders and not followers. You must be aware also that in the process of creating leaders, it will be impossible to avoid creating followers as well. So you must be very flexible, but know exactly who can help move your business to greater height.
- You must look for people who have visions and innovative
- You must look if they have a positive mental attitude
- You must ensure that they are willing to learn new skills and adaptive to change.
- They must be problem solvers ( loyal and love facing challenges)
- They must enjoy helping others and building a team.
If you have being using this X-factor style of recruitment in your business, please share how it has impacted your business in the comment box!
If you want to learn more on how to implement this style of building and recruiting the right people into your business. please click here for these FREE Video series that will teach you exactly how….
Powered by Facebook Comments